DALMATIAN JASPER GUA SHA TOOL (With Certificate Of Authenticity)
DISCOUNT CODE IS NOT APPLICABLE ON THIS ITEM (ALREADY DISCOUNTED)
Gua sha is a traditional , alternative therapy that involves scraping the skin with a massage tool to improve skin’s circulation. This ancient Chinese healing technique offers a unique approach to better Skin health. Gua sha, therapy involves scraping the skin gently with short or long strokes to stimulate microcirculation of the soft tissue, which increases blood flow. Gua sha addresses the stagnant energy, called chi, in the body that causes inflammation. Gua sha ritual helps to break up this energy, reduce inflammation, and promote healing while encouraging lymphatic drainage.
WHY WE LOVE GUA SHA?
The art of Gua Sha is extremely grounding. The slow paced movement and gentle touch are deeply relaxing, instantly activating our parasympathetic (relaxed) nervous state. Using Gua Sha as a medium to tune in to ourselves more fully transforms this cosmetic treatment into a truly stress relieving & grounding ritual. Using a Gua Sha stone regularly gets into sticky knotted areas to release held muscular tension Relaxing our facial muscles while preventing and fading wrinkles & expression lines.
WHAT'S UNIQUE ABOUT OUR DALMATIAN JASPER GUA SHA TOOL?
This fish shaped Gua Sha tool is specially designed for anyone just beginning their Gua Sha journey. It's easy to use, handle and care for. The design has been specifically chosen to assist in lymphatic drainage, relaxation of tense facial muscles and for stimulating facial acupressure points to increase oxygen and energy to the skin.
Properties of Dalmatian Jasper stone
Jasper is considered the “mother of all gems” in the Bible. It is a crystal that can vary from light gray to beige-brown. It is made of quartz and feldspar. The jasper is dedicated to the Egyptian goddess Isis. It is a highly stimulating & protecting stone that denotes power, strength & intellect. It is a stone that makes us emotionally and spiritually stronger. DALMATIAN JASPER in particular is a grounding stone. It purifies the blood and boosts the immune system. Since it is akin to the energies of the earth, Dalmatian stone is perfect for promoting stability and patience. In crystal therapy the Dalmatian jasper is famous above all for its function as a protective amulet. It is known as the “supreme nurturer”. It sustains and supports through times of stress, and brings tranquility and wholeness. It provides protection and absorbs negative energy. It balances yin and yang. Jasper clears electromagnetic and environmental pollution, including radiation. On a practical note, feeling the crystal gently gliding across the skin is deeply relaxing & grounding !
- Impart a youthful glow to the skin
- Bring oxygen to the skin
- Reduce Wrinkles & Lines
- Minimise pore size
- Promote skin smoothness
- Reduce dark circles and bags under the eyes
- Lift facial skin
- Remove stagnant lymphatic fluid and toxins
1) The Long side
The long side of the Gua Sha is for lymphatic drainage and lifting and sculpting. It can be used on the cheeks, the neck , back of the neck.
2) The Head
The head of the Gua Sha is for relaxation of muscle tension and lymphatic drainage around the eyes, nose and neck and forehead.
3) The Tail
The tail of the Gua Sha is for sculpting the jaw line, cheek bones and brows.
The points of the tale is for acupressure and wrinkle erasing using tiny zig zag motions to stimulate blood circulation and skin renewal.
How to Use
- Apply your favourite Raw concoctions facial oil or balm to freshly cleansed skin to provide proper slip while infusing nutrients into skin.
- Always use light pressure. You can incorporate more medium/firm pressure on specific areas where you carry more tension to relieve stagnation.
- Use a 15-degree angle (about a finger’s width between the skin & stone) and support skin with the opposite hand (especially under the delicate eye area!).
- Avoid active acne breakouts and work around inflammation to stimulate healing. Wiggle stone slightly at the end of each step to stimulate flow and release tension.
- Even if you only have 5 minutes or less, follow the neck sequence to open up pathways & promote lymph drainage.
- Wipe your GUA SHA stone with wet towelette after every use.
- Clean your GUA SHA stone with soapy water every week.
- Since Crystals hold Immense potent to absorb energies from the environment both good and negative, make sure you recharge/neutralise your crystal’s energy by :
1. Keeping your crystal in a bowl of salt for about 2 days
2. keeping your crystal under the moon’s light overnight.
3. Keeping your crystal in sunlight for few hours
4. Dig your Crystal in Soil for a day.
Do not keep your crystal wet !
Our Gua Sha tools are sculpted from High quality genuine & lab certified DALMATIAN JASPER stone.
Each piece comes out to be extremely beautiful , unique & different than the other and varies from piece to piece. we request you to embrace and admire the beauty and uniqueness of each piece.
* THE ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY SLIGHTLY VARY THAN THE PICTURE BECAUSE OF THE LIGHTING EFFECT.