Rose, Rhassoul & Lavender - Cold Processed Facial Bar
A powerful yet extremely soft and gentle facial cleansing bar handcrafted with rare red Rhassoul clay found in the Atlantic mountains of morocco, Seasonal Pink Roses from the orchards of Pushkar & Organic Lavender from the fields of France. This sensuous smelling artisanal soap gently washes away impurities while feeding the skin with essential Minerals & Phytochemicals found in Moroccan Red clay & Pure Oils of delicate Pink Roses & Lavender respectively. Renowned for it's healing & soothing properties Moroccan Rhassoul clay is greatly beneficial for acne prone skin.
SUITABLE FOR -
CONGESTED & ENLARGED PORES
ACNE & EXCESS SEBUM
ROSE ESSENTIAL OIL & HYDROSOL
The Essential Oil of Rose has a myriad of benefits and has been used in aromatherapy for thousands of years. With its potent composition of anti-inflammatory elements, Rose Essential Oil is the ideal ingredient to harness your skin's glow. When used topically, it helps to reduce the appearance of redness and puffiness.
MOROCCAN RED RHASSOUL CLAY
Rhassoul clay is full of negatively charged metallic elements. This magnetic energy draws out positively charged toxins and bonds to them hence, when washed, the toxins purportedly go with it. For this reason, rhassoul clay is used as a detoxifier for the skin. Rhassoul clay is also rich in magnesium and potassium. It has been proved that that magnesium can be absorbed through your skin barrier to fight acne, cleanse impurities, and improve skin elasticity.
FRENCH LAVENDER OIL
Lavender essential oil boasts powerful anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant and antibacterial properties. Its potent natural healing properties even extend to successfully treating troubling skin conditions like rosacea & acne. It also soothes sunburn and helps treat minor wounds, rashes and insect bites.
Washes away impurities, controls excess sebum production and tones the skin.
Olive (Olea Europaea) fruit oil , Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) fruit oil, Castor (Ricinus Communis) seed oil, Rose (Rosa damascena) Flower water , Lye (Sodium Hydroxide), Red Rhassoul clay, Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) flower powder, Rose (Rosa damascena) flower powder, Rose (Rosa damascena) flower oil, Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) flower oil, Vitamin E (tocopherol)
Directions To Use
Rub between your palms until desired lather forms. Rub over wet face/body, wash & pat dry. follow with a moisturizer as needed.
*Suitable for regular use.
*If the product gets into your eyes, flush thoroughly with cold water.
- 100% natural.
- Free from, preservatives, Mineral oils, colorants, sulfates, toxic chemicals & silicons.
- Cruelty Free
- Natural conditioning oils give this soap a smooth, silky & luxurious feel. Our natural cold process soaps are softer unlike the commercial soaps as no hardening agents or synthetic waxes go into formulating them.
- Sodium Hydroxide, (Na Oh) commonly known as lye, go into formulating cold process soaps to encourage the process of saponification that turns oils into soap, however, this chemical evaporates when soaps are left to cure & harden naturally for several weeks before taking them into use, what remains behind is just an all natural soap made with precious skin loving oils.
- Natural fragrances/ colors tend to dissipate eventually however, the efficacy of the product remains unaffected.
- Preservative free products should be used within 4-6 months.
- Keep away from sunlight, store in a cool dry place.
- A skin/patch test is recommended before use.
- Keep your soap in a well drained soap dish to let it dry properly after every use. This will elongate it's shelf life.
* HANDCRAFTED IN INDIA WITH CAUTION & GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES IN SMALL BATCHES TO ENSURE HIGH QUALITY STANDARDS AND FRESHNESS.
Have Questions about this product?
Use our Live chat option or write to us at :email@example.com