JASMINE, SANDALWOOD & HONEY - Face Cleansing bar for dull, dry & blemished skin.
Our JASMINE, SANDALWOOD & HONEY cold processed Artisanal facial bar is an extremely gentle face cleansing bar handcrafted with highest quality food grade oils, skin nourishing & moisturising honey, soothing sandalwood and blemish lightening jasmine. This luxurious, velvety textured facial bar effectively cleanses skin of dirt and makeup, reduces dark spots & blemishes & keeps the skin soft and supple.
SUITABLE FOR -
Derived from the Persian word “yasmin,” which means “fragrance flower,” Jasmine has a sweet, romantic fragrance from flowers that are known to bloom at night. Jasmine nourishes the skin, helps to even out skin tone, and protects skin from environmental stressors. Jasmine helps treat dry skin by naturally moisturising it & is perfect for those with finicky skin temperaments.
Famed for both its woody, intense scent and its long-revered healing benefits, sandalwood has made its way into countless skincare formulas. Sandalwood is able to soothe inflammatory skin conditions like eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis, as well as calm irritated skin and flatten breakouts. Sandalwood's antiseptic properties also help reduce infection in areas hosting pimples, cuts or superficial wounds, while its anti-microbial nature aids in keeping the skin clean. Sandalwood also helps to soothe sunburn and brighten the skin due to its mild exfoliating properties.
Lack of adequate moisture on your skin leaves you with a dry skin that is coarse and itchy. With its moisturizing and soothing effects, honey hydrates the skin, leaving it soft, radiant, and glowing. This is due to natural humectants and emollients contained in this precious product that increase the water content and reduce dryness in the skin even long after being washed off. It also has a calming effect on the skin and helps replenish necessary skin moisture giving your skin anti-aging properties.
Effectively cleanses skin of dirt and makeup, reduces dark spots & blemishes & keeps the skin soft and supple.
Saponified Oils of *Olive (Olea Europaea) , **Coconut (Cocos Nucifera), Sweet almond (Prunus Amygdalus), Castor (Ricinus Communis), Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus), **Shea Butter ( Butyrospermum Parkii), **Cocoa butter (Theobroma Cacao), Sandalwood (Santalum album) powder, *Jasmine ( Jasminum Officinale ) Flower Oil, **Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) root oil, *Honey.
** 100% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
* ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Directions to Use
Rub between your palms until desired lather forms. Rub over wet face/body, wash & pat dry. follow with a moisturizer as needed.
*Suitable for regular use.
*If the product gets into your eyes, flush thoroughly with cold water.
- 100% natural.
- Free from, preservatives, Mineral oils, colorants, sulfates, toxic chemicals & silicons.
- Cruelty Free
- Natural conditioning oils give this soap a smooth, silky & luxurious feel. Our natural cold process soaps are softer unlike the commercial soaps as no hardening agents or synthetic waxes go into formulating them.
- Sodium Hydroxide, (Na Oh) commonly known as lye, go into formulating cold process soaps to encourage the process of saponification that turns oils into soap, however, this chemical evaporates when soaps are left to cure & harden naturally for several weeks before taking them into use, what remains behind is just an all natural soap made with precious skin loving oils.
- Natural fragrances/ colors tend to dissipate eventually however, the efficacy of the product remains unaffected.
- Preservative free products should be used within 4-6 months.
- Keep away from sunlight, store in a cool dry place.
- A skin/patch test is recommended before use.
- Keep your soap in a well drained soap dish to let it dry properly after every use. This will elongate it's shelf life.
* HANDCRAFTED IN INDIA WITH CAUTION & GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES IN SMALL BATCHES TO ENSURE HIGH QUALITY STANDARDS AND FRESHNESS.
Have Questions about this product?
Use our Live chat option or write to us at :firstname.lastname@example.org